7 DC Cafes to Visit and Celebrate International Coffee Day
Did you know Oct. 1 is International Coffee Day?
Today we celebrate coffee and highlight the opportunity for coffee lovers everywhere to visit the tens of thousands of small businesses that rely on local support.
If you’re looking to celebrate this year in D.C., check out our list of Alliance members to visit today for a delicious cup of joe:
- Tomoka Coffee in Shephard Park
- Coffee Nature in Tenleytown
- Cozy Bubble Tea and Coffee in Georgetown
- Harrar Coffee & Roastery in Pleasant Plains
- Jacobs Coffeehouse near Stanton Park
- Keren Cafre near DuPont Circle
- Ritchies Cafe in Brightwood