7 DC Cafes to Visit and Celebrate International Coffee Day
Did you know Oct. 1 is International Coffee Day?
Today we celebrate coffee and highlight the opportunity for coffee lovers everywhere to visit the tens of thousands of small businesses that rely on local support.
If you’re looking to celebrate this year in D.C., check out our list of Alliance members to visit today for a delicious cup of joe:
- Tomoka Coffee in Shephard Park
- Coffee Nature in Tenleytown
- Cozy Bubble Tea and Coffee in Georgetown
- Harrar Coffee & Roastery in Pleasant Plains
- Jacobs Coffeehouse near Stanton Park
- Keren Cafre near DuPont Circle
- Ritchies Cafe in Brightwood
Don’t forget to check out our full list of members here. You can even search by ‘Business Type’ and ‘Ward’ to easily find the best cafes in your neighborhood.
If you celebrate, post on social media using #InternationalCoffeeDay and be sure to tag us on Twitter and Facebook so we can share all of the fun!